This recipe literally takes 2 minutes to make and can be adjusted to suit anyone's taste preferences (and of course ingredients on hand). High in protein, nutrients and complex carbs this is the ideal grab and go breakfast or snack.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup milk/water
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp PURE Blackcurrant Recovery
- Optional: Fruit/nuts/seeds
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Mix through any fruit/ nuts and seeds (mashed banana, grated apple or frozen berries are good options).
- Refrigerate overnight in bowl or container sizes of choice.
- Grab and go : )
Marewa is a qualified Sports & Exercise Nutritionist (BAppSc, University of Otago) and co-founder of PURE Sports Nutrition. Marewa is passionate about high-quality & practical sports nutrition to enable people to push limits, break barriers and reach their potential along the way.